Tuesday, December 27, 2016

And, I wonder...


1. That is it only me who has a favorite urinal at office men's room and is pissed (pun intended) when it is occupied and I can't give it my love?


2. That why did I begin my post with such a personal revelation. No buildup at al. Huh ? Or, does everyone have a favorite urinal?


3. That why do I laugh bonkers every time someone mentions the marathi word "landook."
For the uninitiated, landook is marathi for Poop. Doesn't it sound like the noise when poop falls in the pot.   Len..."DooK" !


4. That should I stop with all the "toilet humor" already or this post will go down the "drain" ?


5. That where should the question mark be in last sentence? before or after the apostrophe.


6. That how is it that the only Spanish I remember after watching 20 hours of narcos is a slang ? Puta De Madre fellows, Puta De Madre !


7. That How would it be to do a series of "chicken cross the road" jokes ?

Q. Why did the chicken cross the road in Bangalore ?   
A. It just couldn't !
Q. Why did the chicken cross the road in Kolkatta ?       
A. To demand "Poribortan"!
Q. Why did the chicken cross the road in Delhi ?           
A. How dare you ask ? Tu jaanta hai chicken ka baap kon hai!

Lame as fuck , na ? I know. Anyways, I sometimes dream of a time when the chicken can cross the road without having his motives questioned. #world_peace


8. That what were the West Bengal administration smoking when they renamed it to Poschim Bonggo ? Doesn't "Poschim Bonggo" seem like a really cool euphemism for Anal Sex.
Baby, wanna go poschim bonggo, today ?


9. That why do I feel that If I am making this list I should have at least 15 points for it to look legitimate ?


10. That I can try to talk like a black homie.
"Yo! You want me to pay for that shit just becaz I am black, MAHn. You would let me FUCKin go, If I was a white MOTHERfucka !" (and be pathetic at it)


11. That is this country going down in deep gravy and Modi's domentisation scheme is nothing but a big PR scheme? 
Any publicity is good publicity MAHn!


12. That if there was a west bengal house in GOT, what would its sigil be?
Maybe, A Monkey cap with "Bring back Dada.. Ganguly for Coach" written below it.


13. That is this too much of Bengal love for a single post. No? But, on second thoughts can there ever be too much of Bengal love or toilet humor for that matter?


14. That how much insanely more fun US elections had been had George Carlin been still alive ? The absolute king of standup, political satire and dark comedy!


15. That should I breath a sigh of relief now that the count has reached 15 ?


17. That would someone notice that I am skipping a point after 15 to make this list look longer ?


18. That is Gupta ji ka double fried cheese cream veg. burger the absolute best or the absolute worse thing that has happened to humanity?


19. That how can it be so hard to leave Pune, the city of many Firsts. Should I be doing a separate post for this topic ?


20. That why do people not get the friends/Chandler reference when after cracking a poor joke, I say 
"Hi I am Manish. I make jokes when I am uncomfortable !"


21. That How would it be to end this post at this totally uncool number of 21?  Let's do it !


Questions, Questions ? Answers welcome. 




Song of the day - Moh Moh ke dhaage, female version from the movie Dum laga ke haishaa.
#Kewal ek iss gaane ke liye Anu maalik ke sare purane paap maaf, maaf, maaf...

Humor of the day -




No comments:

Post a Comment