Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Moving On


Surprise Mada fakas. I am back, I am hungry. (Sorry been watching 'Highway on my plate' reruns a bit too much, so the intro in their trademark style... Rocky and Mayur are awesome.)

Anyways, I opened my blog after ages today after some motivation from a friend to find this story sitting in my drafts. So, I am shamelessly going ahead with publishing this one.

Now, this draft is at least 4 years old. So, it's a lot mushier and touchy-feely than I would wish for had I been writing something todayBut then, It only makes sense to restart with something that I had in my mind for my blog originally when I started it. Enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________ 


As my car sped along, the landscape turned monochrome and I began to reminiscence of the times when the drives used to be enjoyable, when at every opportunity I would plan to kick-start another expedition and  trying to convince her for joining in. She never said no, but didn't like to put forward a straight yes and did her tantrums before agreeing for the drive and we went on and on around the Bhopal roads with no destination in Mind. She has been my favorite pillion. She will always be.
# I miss her.


I broke up with her abut a month back and the first thing that I did was to block her from facebook. I still sometimes type in her name just after I login @ facebook to check any new updates from her side and when the realization dawns, it's not a very good feeling. I am just not able to get over her. Guess this has been a lot tougher than I had imagined.
# I miss her.


I know I have to stop being a baby. I am like 22! I have to grin and deal with it. I crib about her all the time but then it's tough on me. I guess I loved in two dimensions which is lot worse than love in three dimensions because the missing dimension was reality.
# I miss her.


I shall call her tonight. I shall confront her on what went wrong, what possibly didn't work out. If we could try it one more time or at least be the best of friends we have been. I miss her voice so much. That freak yet subtle voice.
# I miss her.



And Umang closed his diary at this point exactly as he had to get ready. He had to attend his school's reunion party tonight. He didn't want to go. He wanted to spend the evening knowing his newly made friend 'Solitude' a bit more. 

He met Namrata at the party. They used to go out in the High school days.
# He didn't miss her after that.


__________________________________________________________________________

p.s. - The girl whom I had pictured when I mentioned Namrata in the above post got married a couple of months ago. Major Heartbreak happening.

p.s. 2 - Life's good except for Namrata part. Got selected for an MBA program at ISB Hyderabad, Mohali campus. Will be leaving Pune soon. 4 years here. so many memories. Might do a post on GMAT and how to get through to ISB. Not decided yet. 

Song of the day - Laung Gawancha by Neha Bhasin. If you haven't heard it please do it right now. Rest all can wait. The girl carries whole song by herself. No hip hop, rap or funny shit. Just pure bliss maintaining the spirit of the original song.

Humor of the day - 



Peace. Cya!
Me.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete